The concept that will be driving the meat of this blogazine is something I call the Five Finger Plan. These are the five elements of my life (well, actually there are 6, but more about that one later in the month) that drive my success as a single mom who has managed to enjoy all aspects of the good life without sacrificing the well-being of my FAMILY. It means focusing on my health by working with a FITNESS plan so I can feel good while wearing the latest FASHION trend. And all my friends can tell you KayLeigh (my nickname, btw) is all about having FUN. The Five Finger Plan means eating the right FOOD and keeping my FINANCES in check so that we save money can continue to do what we do best without hurting our household. I’m looking forward to sharing my life in pictures with you. By the time you’ve spent enough time with me, then the Five Finger Plan will also be your right hand man.
New Reader? Click Hello.
Please note that Live Well... Be Fabulous sometimes contains affiliate posts, ads, and links. I will receive compensation and/or commission for links that are clicked which helps to support this blog. However, all opinions and product reviews are based on my personal experience.
Fun On Instagram
- The Fashion Files Featuring The Dress By MakeMeChic March 24, 2017
- The Fit & Thrifty Guru How To Choose The Best Marathons For Beginners March 16, 2017
- The Mediterranean Muse Explores Italy’s Most Charming Villages: First Stop Atrani March 13, 2017
- The Fit & Thrifty Diva Talks Athleteisure Makeup For Working Out March 6, 2017
- OOTD The Simple Complexity of Street Style February 27, 2017