I’ve been following 2014’s New York Fashion Week. And curiously, the designers chose to focus on outfits that will appeal to “real people” this year. What does this mean? A return to big, baggy, comfy and menswear. Yep! It seems women worldwide will once again be raiding their boyfriends’ closets. Can anyone say welcome back 80’s? I wonder if I should pull out the new black rubber Madonna bracelets I found at Five&Below the other day? Hmm. 😀
New Reader? Click Hello.
Please note that Live Well... Be Fabulous sometimes contains affiliate posts, ads, and links. I will receive compensation and/or commission for links that are clicked which helps to support this blog. However, all opinions and product reviews are based on my personal experience.
Fun On Instagram
- $200 Cash Creeptacular Giveaway October 10, 2017
- 12 Things to Love and List on Sunday August 27, 2017
- OOTD Little Pinkish Delights Featuring Sheinside August 18, 2017
- 2017 August – Oh! The Places We’ll Go Hop Celebration August 9, 2017
- When Life Takes You By Surprise 15 Ways To Handle Loss of Loved Ones July 28, 2017