I’ve been following 2014’s New York Fashion Week. And curiously, the designers chose to focus on outfits that will appeal to “real people” this year. What does this mean? A return to big, baggy, comfy and menswear. Yep! It seems women worldwide will once again be raiding their boyfriends’ closets. Can anyone say welcome back 80’s? I wonder if I should pull out the new black rubber Madonna bracelets I found at Five&Below the other day? Hmm. 😀
New Reader? Click Hello.
Please note that Live Well... Be Fabulous sometimes contains affiliate posts, ads, and links. I will receive compensation and/or commission for links that are clicked which helps to support this blog. However, all opinions and product reviews are based on my personal experience.
Fun On Instagram
- A Fashion Story The Beauty of Walking Down Memory Lane May 22, 2017
- Crush Craves Bikini Bahama Mama April 28, 2017
- The Ageless Fashionista How to Rock Boho Outfits At Any Age April 17, 2017
- OOTD Create A Hip Natural Mood Using Sunlight As A Filter April 12, 2017
- The Life Survival Checklist April 2017 April 10, 2017