Can you feel it? Spring is in the air.
I’m so excited. So of course I had to showcase that excitement in the clothing I’ve chosen in this week’s edition of Fashion Friday.
In today’s collection, I chose a group of dresses inspired by trends I’ve seen throughout the fashion weeks. Mixed prints, layers of gorgeously soft fabric, free form fit, trends seen throughout the fashion week scene in New York, Milan and Paris this week. However, the price tag on these little numbers will make any diva smile.
The woman who wears these style of outfits doesn’t just enter a room. Instead, she glides into the entrance (or exit, if she chooses to do so) and immediately commands attention. The carefree way she dismisses her sensuality, the raw passion and confidence she gives off without seemingly trying at all gives her the appeal of a queen.
She has mastered the concept of…
Items in this set:
Dresses from left to right:
- Sprightly Saturday Dress in Stone $59.99 ModCloth.com
- Gypsy Boho Lace Dress $29.99 LookBookStore.co
- Strappy Back Boho Print Skater’s Dress $26.99 CharlotteRusse.com
- Boho & Co. Floralism Ruled Notebook $26.00 Amara.com
- Boho Cutoff Cuff T-Strap Sandal $18.90 Wetseal.com
- Cloudy Rose Boho Silk Wrap Bracelet $22.00 Etsy.com