News Ticker

The Gothic of White Fashion Part 3

Ideas for Unforgettable White Outfits

The Gothic of White Fashion Part 3

The-Gothic-of-White-Part-3-Main-LiWBFLiWBF’s fascination with the color white continues in our third segment of The Gothic of White Fashion. And because you all have responded so very well to the first two posts in this series, I’m running with it. As you may know, both white and French design are all over the runways this year.

I have picked up more white clothing this year than ever before. I don’t know what has taken hold of me. Maybe because one of my favorite T.V. characters wears white? Hint: Olivia Pope… oh yeah! 😀

You wanna know what’s even lovelier than a gorgeous white outfit highlighted by the elegant grace of simple French lines? That would be an outfit that has some of the fabulously affordable prices you’re about to see in this week’s fashion set. Having said that, I also added a few splurge pieces to choose from this time. Enjoy!

Fashionably-Fantastic-Spring-Brunch-Set-LiWBF

Items in this set:

1. Strapless fit & flare dress $54 Houseoffraser.co.uk
  2. Black&White Striped Envy Top $25 Monki.com
  3. Twisted Band Wool Fedora $14.90 Forever21.com
  4. Silver Hoops $65 LordandTaylor.com
  5. Fendi Cat Eye Sunglasses $495 Net-a-porter.com (Splurge Item#1)
  6. Michael Antonio Platform Pumps $55  JCPenny.com
  7. Tube Zippered Pencil Skirt $54 Riverisland.com (Out-of-stock)
  8. Peach Jute Shorts $43 Pieces.com
  9. Flower Lace Stitch Reversible Top $295 (Optional Splurge Item#2) Orlakiely.com
  10. Oui Flat Clutch (Optional Splurge Item#3) Les Nouvelles $199

28 Comments on The Gothic of White Fashion Part 3

1. Brittany // May 8, 2015 at 12:58 am //

I love that white dress! That would look so fabulous on the beach with my friends!

2. Lori O. // May 8, 2015 at 6:02 am //

Wow, those sunglasses are priced really high! They must be high fashion 🙂 Out of this collection, I would easily pick up those shoes and that Envy top!

3. Nancy Wilson // May 9, 2015 at 1:04 am //

I am not really into the pencil skirt type of thing, but that flare dress is something that I have my eye on for sure. Great collection as usual!

4. Nicky Tomsend // May 9, 2015 at 1:09 am //

That white hat is going to look great on that flare dress. Those are the two items that I plan to buy from this collection. Thanks for sharing.

5. Jessica Browner // May 10, 2015 at 5:16 am //

Oh baby! Those shorts are something that would fit perfectly into my normal beach wear. What an awesome color!

6. Jessica Browner // May 10, 2015 at 7:18 am //

Part #3 brings all of the other parts together very nicely. Thanks for putting these collections together, they really help me find new clothes L)

7. Vicky Thomas // May 10, 2015 at 10:12 am //

I can see that reversible top being something well worth the price. That is a gorgeous top and would be a great addition to my spring wear.

8. Wendy T. // May 13, 2015 at 1:19 am //

Part #3 is just as exciting as parts one and two. You rock!

9. Caroline (Becoming a SAHM) // June 10, 2015 at 7:01 pm //

Some gorgeous clothes there, all very summery! Thanks for linking with #allaboutyou

10. gorgeous picks! love the striped top 🙂

11. I love the clothes you put together here, and really like an all white look in the summer. The clutch is very cute as well!

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx

12. Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

13. I’ve been loving all of the French inspired pieces, too! Love those peach shorts!

Thank you for linking up with Friday Favorites!

Christie
    The Closet by Christie

14. happinessatmidlife // June 17, 2015 at 5:11 am //

That skirt is stunning!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice