The Gothic of White Fashion Part 3
LiWBF’s fascination with the color white continues in our third segment of The Gothic of White Fashion. And because you all have responded so very well to the first two posts in this series, I’m running with it. As you may know, both white and French design are all over the runways this year.
I have picked up more white clothing this year than ever before. I don’t know what has taken hold of me. Maybe because one of my favorite T.V. characters wears white? Hint: Olivia Pope… oh yeah! 😀
You wanna know what’s even lovelier than a gorgeous white outfit highlighted by the elegant grace of simple French lines? That would be an outfit that has some of the fabulously affordable prices you’re about to see in this week’s fashion set. Having said that, I also added a few splurge pieces to choose from this time. Enjoy!
Items in this set:
- Strapless fit & flare dress $54 Houseoffraser.co.uk
- Black&White Striped Envy Top $25 Monki.com
- Twisted Band Wool Fedora $14.90 Forever21.com
- Silver Hoops $65 LordandTaylor.com
- Fendi Cat Eye Sunglasses $495 Net-a-porter.com (Splurge Item#1)
- Michael Antonio Platform Pumps $55 JCPenny.com
- Tube Zippered Pencil Skirt $54 Riverisland.com (Out-of-stock)
- Peach Jute Shorts $43 Pieces.com
- Flower Lace Stitch Reversible Top $295 (Optional Splurge Item#2) Orlakiely.com
- Oui Flat Clutch (Optional Splurge Item#3) Les Nouvelles $199