Can you believe it? We’ve reached the end of 2015. I woke up this morning and pinched myself. I clearly remember posting an explanation about why I’m not going to be making any New Year resolutions in 2015 along with a few other promises and goals and such. And now, it’s time to review those things. Christmas songs are all over the airlines and the weeds in my garden have mysteriously disappeared. Not because I’ve been diligently chopping away at them. Nope. The weeds have disappeared because the cooler temps have taken them out. However, I did manage to get outside this past weekend and get some yard work done. I actually enjoyed my activities more so than I thought I would. Time to move on to the highlights of my life for the next 30 days.
- Reading – Ballers by Blue Saffire and the Worth the Fight series by Vi Keeland. Looking forward to finally finishing the Discovery of Witches series by Deborah Harkness.
- Writing – Sebastian’s Closet. This will be my first venture into the MMA arena and I’m super excited to be writing this story of discovery, loss and hope. For more details then head over to my Facebook fan page at http://facebook.com/kasonndraleighbookspage
- Still avoiding the weeds in the rose garden. However, I’m slowly working my way toward the bed. See comment in the opening paragraph.
- Watching – the mid-season finales to all my favorite shows: Scandal, Sleepy Hollow, Vampire Diaries, the Walking Dead and Reign.
- Happy About – Both Glenn and Jon Snow, characters from the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones are ALIVE! WooHoo! LoL
- Not Prepared for – Christmas. Seems like December 25th comes around faster each year. However, I do enjoy watching my classic holiday DVDs, aka Rudolph, Frosty and the Night Before Christmas. Great Stuff!
- Excited About – my Christmas village setup. Having said what I did in bullet point #6, I am thrilled to be preparing to setup my Christmas Towne village. No worries. Pictures will soon follow.
- Drinking – Iced Coffee from Starbucks. This is an obsession I started shortly after purchasing my first iced coffee a few months back. Ever since then, I’ve been ordering larger sizes each time I visit. After some trial and error, the kind folks of Starbucks have finally perfected the recipe for me. Love
- In Closing – December will be a great month here on Live Well… Be Fabulous! We have gift ideas, crafts, holiday fashion, recipes and of course inspirational tips for those folks who haven’t quite captured the spirit just yet.
- Looking forward to – 2016… The year of change for me. Bring it on, baby! 😀
See you at the end of the month!