Today I’ve decided against wearing oversized clothing, the rage of this season’s fashion scene. Instead, I’m opting for a pair of skinny jeans and my North Face jacket. Hey, I’m training for a marathon, and I’ve worked super duperly hard to get this body. My BMI is bangin’, and folks keep telling me how much I inspire them. As a mom of two young men, those two feats didn’t come easily. Today, I plan to embrace the glorious feeling that comes along with working hard to stay healthy. Happy Friday everyone!
New Reader? Click Hello.
Please note that Live Well... Be Fabulous sometimes contains affiliate posts, ads, and links. I will receive compensation and/or commission for links that are clicked which helps to support this blog. However, all opinions and product reviews are based on my personal experience.
Fun On Instagram
- The Fashion Files Featuring The Dress By MakeMeChic March 24, 2017
- The Fit & Thrifty Guru How To Choose The Best Marathons For Beginners March 16, 2017
- The Mediterranean Muse Explores Italy’s Most Charming Villages: First Stop Atrani March 13, 2017
- The Fit & Thrifty Diva Talks Athleteisure Makeup For Working Out March 6, 2017
- OOTD The Simple Complexity of Street Style February 27, 2017