Crush Craves The Cold Shoulder Collection
**Post contains affiliate links. Clicking on them helps to support this blog**
Items in this Set: From Left to Right & Top to Bottom
- Free People Easy Does It Tee Nordstrom Rack $39.99
- Rebecca Taylor Peach Off the Shoulder Gauze Top Rent the Runway $35 Rental
- Free People Thrills and Frills Sweater Zappos.com $128.00
- Yellow Off Shoulder Floral Ruffle Chiffon Blouse Choies.com $14.90
- Floral Print Off Shoulder Ruffles Decor Casual Top Maykool.com $22.99
- TopShop Livi Off the Shoulder Top Nordstrom.com $60.00
- Women’s Half Sleeve O’Neck Off Shoulder Flouncing T-Shirt Newchic.com $18.32
These gorgeous blouses come in all sizes (from the cropped siren style to the boho vixen shape) and colors and patterns. Cold shoulder blouses are versatile and can be worn a thousand different ways. A style exists for every type of fashionista (from the girl next door to the sexy bombshell to the haute lady in heels). I visit many blogs and have run across women that fit these descriptions and so much more. I have so much fun discovering fellow fashion lovers. The aspect of showing skin without revealing too much skin (talk about double standards, right?) has been a subtle sexiness that stems from way back in the day. Think Geisha here. The idea is to drive ’em crazy without going over the top. Yes, the cold shoulder trend will be around for a long time to come, I’m sure.
Last week I co-hosted the Spring Denim Trends link up with Ana and Michelle of The Northwest Blonde and Michelle’s Paige. The item I wore was a dark denim mini skirt from MisSelfridge.com and it was super comfy. If you haven’t seen that post yet then here’s the link again. I’ve also put together a collage of button down denim skirts that will work well with your blouses. Check them out below. Most of these styles can be found at Macy’s, Target and Kohls (my second, third and fourth homes in no particular order).
Now, its your turn. Tell us what you think of this months cold shoulder trend collection.
**The article Crush Craves The Cold Shoulder Trend Collection first appeared on Live Well…Be Fabulous**