Valentine’s Day has come and gone.But that doesn’t mean we have to give up the excitement of wearing something red or pink, right?
Okay. All right, I hear your inner thoughts. I can almost see you sighing deeply as you think… she has a serious pink thing going on, doesn’t she? LoL No worries. This week’s return to LiWBF’s fashion features focuses on the French way of doing fashion. Simple.
If you’ve been following the events of the 2015 New York Fashion Week that started on 2/16, then you’ll know that simplicity rules this year’s palette’s, designs and patterns. With that being said, I’d like to introduce a fabulous set that’s inspired by the French culture’s love of easy elegance.
The woman who wears this outfit will find herself feeling classy, yet sensational. She’s daring but not overdone. She more than likely knows what she wants and has designed a plan to go after her dreams. Lazy evenings sitting on the coasts of Santorini might not be doable for her at the moment, however she has a plan for making the trip become a reality. To this woman, I dedicate the outfit known as Spicy European Date Night, featuring a gorgeous asymetrical sweater by Sheinside.com.
Items in this set:
- Sweater – Apricot Round Neck Floral Bouquet Crochet Sweater $25 from Sheinside.com
- Pants – Rugged tapered Destroyed Boyfriend $128 by Free People at RevolvedClothing.com
- Shoes (LOVE these, btw) – Iron Fist Women’s Calavera Rose Wedge $60 Heels.com
- Handbag – Betsey Johnson Heart Quilted Tote Bag $66 Lastcall.com
- Art – Girl Next Door Canvas Art $199 Nordstrom.com